Category:May Company Building (Wilshire, Los Angeles)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The May Company Wilshire Building — 1939 landmark building on Wilshire Boulevard in the Miracle Mile district, Los Angeles.
- Formerly a May Company department store, it is now owned by the Los Angeles County Museum of Art—LACMA.
- Leased by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ("Oscars") in 2012, it is currently under restoration, with remodeling/additions by Renzo Piano, to become the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, opening in 2017.
Media in category "May Company Building (Wilshire, Los Angeles)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Back of May Company 2 January 2016.jpg 3,184 × 2,128; 1.86 MB
- Back of May Company January 2016.jpg 4,263 × 2,238; 2.49 MB
- Corner Wilshire and Fairfax, Los Angeles 0116.jpg 3,540 × 2,346; 1.28 MB
- Front of May Company January 2016.jpg 4,098 × 2,376; 2.29 MB
- Highsmithmaycompanywilshire.jpg 4,362 × 3,433; 4.29 MB
- May Company Department Store, Albert C. Martin 1940.jpg 3,414 × 2,159; 1.76 MB