Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Maybach is a historic automobile brand of Germany. Established by the Maybach Motorenbau company. In 1960 aquired by Daimler Benz. From 2002 until 2012 the Maybach-Manufaktur was a division of Daimler AG. Since 2014 the name Maybach is used as Mercedes-Maybach and is a subbrand of Mercedes automobiles.
historic automobile brand of Germany, followed by the subbrand Mercedes-Maybach in 2014
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Maybach Motorenbau (4 C, 5 F)
- Maybach-Manufaktur (3 C, 2 F)
- Mercedes-Maybach (3 C, 1 F)
- Maybach exhibit stands at automobile shows (2 C, 1 F)
- Maybach logos (2 C, 8 F)
- Maybach vehicles (3 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Maybach (brand)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Mercedes-Maybach-G-650-Landaulet-1.jpg 3,000 × 2,001; 1.78 MB
- Mercedes-Maybach-G-650-Landaulet-2.jpg 3,000 × 2,000; 1.92 MB