Category:McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1960 fighter aircraft family by McDonnell Douglas
|Instance of||aircraft family|
|Location||United States of America|
English: The McDonnell F-4 Phantom II was designated F4H with the U.S. Navy (and with it U.S. Marine Corps) until 18 September 1962 when, with the introduction of the Tri-Service aircraft designation system, all Phantoms still in service were redesignated F-4. The U.S. Air Force had used the designation McDonnell F-110 Spectre. The Phantom II had been designed and produced by the McDonnell Aircraft Corporation which merged with the Douglas Aircraft Company on 28 April 1967 and formed McDonnell Douglas.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► F-4 Phantom II drawings (6 F)
- ► EF-4 Phantom II (1 C)
- ► F-4A Phantom II (1 C, 12 F)
- ► F-4B Phantom II (4 C, 199 F)
- ► F-4C Phantom II (8 C, 129 F)
- ► F-4D Phantom II (7 C, 162 F)
- ► F-4E Phantom II (9 C, 180 F)
- ► F-4F Phantom II (6 C, 56 F)
- ► F-4G Phantom II (4 C, 60 F)
- ► F-4J Phantom II (3 C, 200 F)
- ► F-4K Phantom FG.1 (2 C, 3 F)
- ► F-4M Phantom FGR.2 (50 C, 13 F)
- ► F-4N Phantom II (2 C, 60 F)
- ► F-4S Phantom II (2 C, 67 F)
- ► F-4 Phantom II landings (8 F)
- ► Nose art on F-4 Phantom II (14 F)
- ► F-4 Phantom II patches (3 F)
- ► QF-4 Phantom II (7 C)
- ► RF-4 Phantom II (4 C)
- ► Videos of McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II (2 C, 2 F)
- ► F-4 Phantom II warbirds (2 F)
- ► YF-4 Phantom II (1 C, 4 F)
Pages in category "McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.