Category:McKenzie & Willis Store
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The McKenzie & Willis Store is located on the corner of Tuam and High Streets. It was erected as an addition to the earlier A.J. White Store, was designed by the England Brothers and opened in 1910. It is registered as a Category II heritage building with the NZHPT, with registration number 1909.
Media in category "McKenzie & Willis Store"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Billens Building 70.JPG 5.59 MB
- Billens Building 71.JPG 4.93 MB
- Billens Building 72.JPG 4.14 MB
- Billens Building 74.JPG 3.98 MB
- Billens Building 75.JPG 4.57 MB
- Billens Building 76.JPG 4.6 MB
- McKenzie & Willis 191.JPG 3.79 MB
- McKenzie & Willis 193.JPG 3.67 MB
- McKenzie & Willis 195.JPG 3.5 MB
- McKenzie & Willis 196.JPG 3.36 MB
- McKenzie & Willis 94.jpg 3.91 MB
- McKenzie & Willis Store 76.JPG 4.26 MB
- McKenzie & Willis Store 81.JPG 4.56 MB
- McKenzie & Willis.jpg 1.11 MB
- McKenzie and Willis 10.JPG 4.2 MB
- Old Buildings on Tuam St..jpg 10.02 MB
- Tuam Street vista 12.JPG 4.04 MB