Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Mediterranean diet, inspired by the diets of Greece, Southern Italy, coastal Croatia and Spain, consists of
- relatively high consumption of legumes, unrefined cereals, fruits, vegetables, and olive oil,
- moderate to high consumption of fish,
- moderate consumption of dairy products (mostly as cheese and yogurt),
- moderate wine consumption, and
- low consumption of meat and meat products
intangible cultural heritage
|Instance of||intangible cultural heritage|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Mediterranean diet"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.