Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Melba toast is a dry, crisp and thinly sliced toast named after Dame Nellie Melba.
dry, crisp, thinly sliced toast, often served with soup and salad or topped with either melted cheese or pâté, named after Nellie Melba, invented by Auguste Escoffier
|Country of origin|
|Discoverer or inventor|
|Time of discovery or invention|
Media in category "Melba toast"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Melba toast (cropped).jpg 3,218 × 2,244; 4.11 MB
- Melba toast.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 2.15 MB
- Toastje.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 502 KB
- Vegetarian caviar from algae 'Laminaria hyperborea' (on toast).jpg 640 × 400; 74 KB
- Whole wheat Melba toast.jpg 600 × 360; 63 KB