Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Mendoza, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Mendoza and all pages with titles containing “Category:Mendoza”
Mendoza is a surname of Spanish origin. It may refer to:
- Category:Mendoza City, Argentina
- Category:Mendoza Province, Argentina
- Category:Mendoza River, Argentina
- Category:Mendoza (Álava), a municipality in Spain
- Category:Salinas de Garci Mendoza, a municipality in Bolivia
- Category:House of Mendoza, a Spanish noble family, various members
- Category:Mendoza (surname) various people
- Category:Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Mendoza, a Catholic diocese of Argentina
- Category:Gimnasia y Esgrima de Mendoza, an Argentine football club based in Mendoza
- Mendoza class destroyer, an Argentine naval ship
- Category:Mendoza (genus), a genus of jumping spiders
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
Media in category "Mendoza"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.