Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to article 27 of the Copyright Act (en/de/fr/it), works installed at or on publicly accessible places or ground may be pictured, and such pictures may be offered for sale, sold, transmitted, or otherwise published. The image must not be three-dimensional and it must not be possible to use the picture for the same purpose as the original. The works must be permanently installed, but for the purposes of the law, "permanent" means a fixed installation which may be temporary -- time limited -- but not "accidental", e.g. due to transport of the work.
Deutsch: Meret Oppenheim (* 6. Oktober 1913 Berlin-Charlottenburg; † 15. November 1985 Basel) war eine Deutsch-schweizerische Künstlerin
English: Meret Oppenheim (born 1913/died 1985) was a German-born artist from Switzerland
German-Swiss surrealist artist and lyricist
|Date of birth||6 October 1913|
|Date of death||15 November 1985|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Meret Oppenheim"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Berliner Gedenktafel Joachim-Friedrich-Str 48 (Halsee) Meret Oppenheim.jpg 3,056 × 2,347; 5.53 MB
- Gedenktafel Meret Oppenheim.jpg 768 × 1,024; 371 KB
- Meret Oppenheim Hochhaus (MOP), Mai 2019, Basel, Schweiz.jpg 3,648 × 4,864; 6.49 MB
- Meret oppenheim per simon gravina, traccia (tavolino), 1972, 01.jpg 2,136 × 1,964; 1.76 MB
- Meret oppenheim per simon gravina, traccia (tavolino), 1972, 02.jpg 2,852 × 2,097; 2.82 MB
- Meret-Oppenheim-Strasse.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.38 MB