Category:Milehouse bus depot, Plymouth
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Devonport and District Tramways built their main depot at Milehouse for the opening of the line in 1901. It later merged with the Plymouth Corporation Tramways Department which expanded Milehouse in the 1920s so that all its other depots could be closed. It also became the base for Plymouth Corporation's bus fleet, and continues in that role today for Plymouth Citybus.
Media in category "Milehouse bus depot, Plymouth"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 324 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Plymouth Tramway Office.jpg 244 KB
- Stables (2414791156).jpg 3.05 MB
- Steel bird - panoramio.jpg 1.6 MB
- Citaro 4 (2413891453).jpg 1.8 MB
- Citaro Line up (2411548478).jpg 1.95 MB
- Citaro-5 (273329787).jpg 213 KB
- Citaro-three (273329979).jpg 170 KB
- Enviros (9597179573).jpg 4.09 MB