Category:Mission Mill - Salem Oregon
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Mission Mill Museum in Salem, Oregon, United States, centers on the historic Thomas Kay Wollen Mill (1889). The mill is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), and the museums collections include four additional NRHP-listed buildings that were moved to the museum site:
- Jason Lee House (1841)
- Methodist Mission Parsonage (1841)
- John D. Boon House (1847)
- Pleasant Grove Presbyterian Church (1858)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Thomas Kay Woolen Mill (10 F)
Media in category "Mission Mill - Salem Oregon"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Coffee Grinder, Saddle...
- John D. Boon house Sal...
- Methodist Mission Pars...
- Mill Race at the Missi...
- New Haven Melodeon, Mi...
- Pleasant Grove Church...
- Pleasant Grove Presbyt...