electrically neutral entity consisting of more than one atom (n > 1); rigorously, a molecule, in which n > 1 must correspond to a depression on the potential energy surface that is deep enough to confine at least one vibrational state
|Instance of||group or class of molecular entities|
|Subclass of||molecular entity|
|Has part or parts|
Molecule models of chemical compounds. For 2D representations see Category:Chemical structures. However, please try to insert your picture in the fitting (sub-)subcategory of Category:Chemical compounds and remove it here afterwards.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Molecules in art (6 C, 16 F)
- Biomolecules (36 C, 20 F)
- Gaseous signaling molecules (4 C, 1 F)
- Small molecules (2 C, 3 F)
- Triatomic molecules (2 C, 3 F)
- Water molecule (16 C, 1 P, 148 F)