Category:Money of Ghana
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Wiki-template for the signː
alt + 20B5 (on the numbers block of the keyboard) 
- The sign should not be confused with the Cent-sign of the US-American currency.
- for instance at the font style Times New Roman; not under Windows 7 and higher (use there the code table of the system programs); at Windows XP: Service Pack 3 needed
- 1907 - 14th July 1958ː West African Pound (for British West Africa)
- 14th July 1958 - 19th July 1965ː Ghanaian Pound (G₤)
- 19th July 1965 - 23rd February 1967ː (First) Ghanaian Cedi (₵)
- 23rd February 1967 - March 1973: New Ghanaian Cedi (N₵)
- March 1973 - 1st July 2007ː (Second) Ghanaian Cedi (ISO-4217 codeː GHC)
- since 1st July 2007ː (Third) Ghanaian Cedi (ISO-4217 codeː GHS)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Money of Ghana"
This category contains only the following page.