Category:Money of Ghana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wiki-template for the signː
currency of Ghana
alt + 20B5 (on the numbers block of the keyboard) 
- ↑ The sign should not be confused with the Cent-sign of the US-American currency or the Colón-sign of the currencies of Costa Rica and El Salvador.
- ↑ for instance at the font style Times New Roman; not under Windows 7 and higher (use there the code table of the system programs); at Windows XP: Service Pack 3 needed
- 1907 - 14 July 1958: West African Pound (for British West Africa)
- 14 July 1958 - 19 July 1965: Ghanaian Pound (G₤)
- 19 July 1965 - 23 February 1967: (First) Ghanaian Cedi (₵)
- 23 February 1967 - March 1973: New Ghanaian Cedi (N₵)
- March 1973 - 1 July 2007: (Second) Ghanaian Cedi (ISO-4217 codeː GHC)
- since 1 July 2007: (Third) Ghanaian Cedi (ISO-4217 code: GHS)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Banknotes of Ghana (6 C, 1 F)
- Money of British West Africa (2 C)
- Cedi sign (5 F)
- Coins of Ghana (5 C, 6 F)
- Cedi exchange rate charts (3 F)
Pages in category "Money of Ghana"
This category contains only the following page.