Category:Monroe County Courthouse (Georgia)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Monroe County Courthouse is a historic county courthouse in the Courthouse Square in Forsyth, the county seat of Monroe County. The courthouse was designed by Bruce & Morgan and built in 1896. It is the county's second courthouse. The original courthouse was constructed in 1825. The courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1980.
Media in category "Monroe County Courthouse (Georgia)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.