From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Moorgate station is a London Underground and mainline station in the City of London, located on Moorgate, the street of the same name, north of w:London Wall. The station was named at one time "Moorgate Street". It is a terminus for suburban WAGN services to Welwyn Garden City and Letchworth. It is famous for the Moorgate tube crash of 1975 in which 43 people were killed.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Roundels at Moorgate station (7 F)
Media in category "Moorgate station"
The following 96 files are in this category, out of 96 total.
- Circlelinetrain.JPG 805 KB
- Flickr - Duncan~ - Moorgate.jpg 2.88 MB
- LU-moorgate-escalators.jpg 888 KB
- Moorgate entrance Mgate.JPG 607 KB
- Moorgate Northern nbound.JPG 612 KB
- Moorgate station (19).jpg 113 KB
- Moorgate Station Eingang.JPG 1.12 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 03.jpg 2.65 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 05.jpg 3.14 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 06.jpg 2.61 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 07.jpg 2.42 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 08.jpg 4.56 MB
- Moorgate station MMB 09.jpg 4.19 MB
- Moorgate tube station.jpg 1.34 MB
- Moorgate.jpg 127 KB
- Unit 313063 at Moorgate.JPG 618 KB
- Zan.JPG 5.09 MB