Category:Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian (CHONY) is a leading pediatric hospital in New York City. Located at 3939 Broadway between West 165th and 166th Streets in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, it is a part of New York-Presbyterian Hospital and the Columbia University Medical Center. Although the hospital traces its roots to the establishment of Columbia University's – then King's College – Department of Pediatrics in 1767, it was officially founded as Babies' Hospital in 1887. The building dates from 2003 and was designed by Davis Brody Bond. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Columbia University Medical Center buildings on Broadway below West 167th Street.jpg 3,267 × 3,456; 2.03 MB
- Columbia University Medical Center Buildings on Broadway below West 168th Street.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.56 MB
- Columbia University Medical Center Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.jpg 3,129 × 2,448; 1.73 MB
- Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital NY-P H Broadway 165 jeh.jpg 3,168 × 4,224; 2.82 MB
- USMC-10759.jpg 2,458 × 1,633; 958 KB
- USMC-10781.jpg 2,253 × 1,497; 652 KB