Category:Mosque of Ibn Tulun
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mosque of Ahmed Ibn Tulun, or Mosque of al-Maydan.
- This mosque was built for Ahmad ibn Tulun, son of a Turkish slave of the Abbasid caliph al-Ma'mun.
This is a category about a monument in Egypt identified by the IDEG-C-031
|NO WIKIDATA ID FOUND!|
Create new Wikidata item
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Mosque of Ibn Tulun in art (30 F)
- ► Courtyard of Ibn Tulun Mosque (103 F)
- ► Floor plan of Ibn Tulun Mosque (4 F)
- ► Interior of Ibn Tulun Mosque (1 C, 90 F)
- ► Minaret of Ibn Tulun Mosque (46 F)
- ► Sabil of Ibn Tulun Mosque (1 C, 38 F)
- ► Views from Ibn Tulun Mosque (6 F)
- ► Walls of Ibn Tulun Mosque (35 F)
Pages in category "Mosque of Ibn Tulun"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Mosque of Ibn Tulun"
This category contains only the following file.
- Aerial view of the Mosque of Ibn Tulun.jpg 589 × 466; 142 KB