Category:Moss Side, Manchester
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Moss Side is an inner-city area and electoral ward of Manchester, England. It lies south of Manchester city centre and has a population of around 17,537. Moss Side is bounded by the neighbourhoods of Hulme (north), Chorlton-on-Medlock, Rusholme, Fallowfield, Whalley Range, and Old Trafford (west), going clockwise.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Moss Side, Manchester"
The following 94 files are in this category, out of 94 total.
- Btwmossside.JPG 659 KB
- Fairbank Avenue in Moss Side.jpg 1.29 MB
- Hartingtonst.JPG 1.08 MB
- Largeterracehouses.JPG 735 KB
- Magic Bus bus (10).jpg 1.57 MB
- Millennium Powerhouse.jpg 776 KB
- Msabwry409.JPG 2.49 MB
- Park by Princess Road.jpg 4.79 MB
- Parksiderdmsde.JPG 1.19 MB
- Princessroadbusst.JPG 1.35 MB
- Social housing in Moss Side.jpg 1.38 MB
- Street in Moss SIde.JPG 1.16 MB