Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Mount Logan — a peak of the eastern Saint Elias Mountains, in the Yukon Territory of northwestern Canada.
- At 5,959 metres (19,551 ft) in elevation, it is the highest point in Canada.
|Located in protected area||Kluane National Park and Reserve|
|Topographic prominence|| |
|Topographic isolation|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
Media in category "Mount Logan"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Mount Logan 3D version 1.gif 450 × 321; 16.69 MB
- Mount Logan Knife ridge, east ridge by Christian Stangl (flickr).jpg 2,816 × 1,584; 935 KB
- Mount Logan.jpg 975 × 639; 266 KB
- Mountain and footprints.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 939 KB
- Saint Elias Mountains.jpg 2,048 × 1,365; 728 KB