Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in County Mayo, Ireland
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Mayo, Connacht, Ireland|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Mulranny, (Mulrany, Maoil Raithne or Malla Raithne (Hill of the Ferns)), is an idyllic seaside village located on the isthmus between Clew Bay and Blacksod Bay in County Mayo, Ireland. Mulranny is the home of colourful giant fuchsias and exotic plants. This natural profusion of colour and plant life is celebrated each summer during the Mulranny Mediterranean Heather Festival .
Media in category "Mulranny"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Clew Bay by Mulranny, Sunset, Halloween 2014.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 1.26 MB
- Corraun peninsula viewed from the Great Western Greenway.JPG 1,944 × 2,592; 1.24 MB
- Mallaranny - sea defence - geograph.org.uk - 1288521.jpg 600 × 450; 133 KB
- Mallaranny - the harbour slipway - geograph.org.uk - 1288503.jpg 600 × 450; 114 KB
- The tide is out near Mallaranny - geograph.org.uk - 1268187.jpg 640 × 316; 283 KB