Category:Municipio I (Rome)
Municipio I is one of the 15 administrative sub-municipalities of the Municipality of Rome. Since 2013 its territory has been formed by the merge of the former Municipi I and XVII, thus now is basically the extension of the old Municipio I, the XVII having been suppressed. Its territory is formed mainly by the totality of 21 out of 22 rioni (districts of the historical centre of Rome) and the vast majority of Castro Pretorio, the only rione which territory lays on two Municipi. Are comprised in the jurisdiction of Municipio I also very small parts of the quarters Ostiense and Ardeatino (basically the streets running along the Aurelian Walls) and also small but relevant parts of the quarters Trionfale and Della Vittoria. It is also the only Municipio of Rome which spans on both sides of the river Tiber.
municipio of Rome, Italy
|Instance of|| municipio of Rome,|
subdivision of Rome,
former administrative territorial entity
|Part of||Old Rome|
|Location||Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Lazio, Italy|
|Has part|| |
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Municipio I (Rome)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Bmw (37141804).jpeg 2,048 × 1,152; 354 KB
- Bonze Statue In Rome (48423600).jpeg 521 × 700; 101 KB
- Non tutto è risolto.JPG 2,592 × 1,936; 1.89 MB
- On A Quiet Streets Of Rome (192431685).jpeg 1,920 × 1,280; 1.38 MB
- Reborn (38952122).jpeg 1,280 × 761; 157 KB
- Red Mail (26353179).jpeg 2,048 × 1,365; 872 KB
- Roma - Municipio I.png 696 × 618; 7 KB
- Roma rioni mappa.png 1,529 × 1,409; 443 KB
- Roma rioni quartieri.JPG 1,600 × 1,600; 239 KB
- The Pirate (34905120).jpeg 2,048 × 1,365; 705 KB