From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Muriwai, also called Muriwai Beach, is a coastal community located on the west coast of North Island, New Zealand. It is also home to a reasonably large colony of gannets.
Media in category "Muriwai"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Gannet colony, Muriwai.jpg 1.04 MB
- GannetColony2.jpg 108 KB
- Gannets at Muriwai.jpg 428 KB
- Kiteskating at Muriwai 2.jpg 934 KB
- Kiteskating at Muriwai.jpg 1.21 MB
- Muriwai Beach 02.jpg 670 KB
- Muriwai coast.JPG 1.23 MB
- Muriwai gannets.JPG 1.22 MB
- Muriwai9.jpg 96 KB
- MuriwaiBeach.33.JPG 1.31 MB
- MuriwaiBeach.35.JPG 1.78 MB
- MuriwaiBlowhole.jpg 108 KB
- MuriwaiConcretion.jpg 116 KB
- MuriwaiEnergy2.jpg 111 KB
- MuriwaiExtremeFishing3b.jpg 164 KB