Category:Museum of Reading
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Reading Museum (run by the Reading Museum Service) is a museum of the history of the town of Reading, in the English county of Berkshire, and the surrounding area. It is accommodated within Reading Town Hall, and contains galleries describing the history of Reading and its related industries, a gallery of artefacts discovered during the excavations of Calleva Atrebatum (Silchester Roman Town), a copy of the Bayeux Tapestry and an art collection. For more information, see Wikipedia article Reading Museum.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Museum of Reading"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Museum of Reading"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Children's Emoji Bible.jpg 1.21 MB
- Reading Museum (7690246102).jpg 6.02 MB
- Reading Museum (7690250022).jpg 6.02 MB
- Reading Museum (7690253052).jpg 5.01 MB
- Reading Museum (7690316888).jpg 6.09 MB
- Reading Museum (7690325640).jpg 5.91 MB
- Reading Museum (7690344918).jpg 5.53 MB
- Reading Museum (7690374238).jpg 5.08 MB
- Reading Museum (7690378564).jpg 5.87 MB
- Reading Town Hall.jpg 148 KB
- Silchester Hoard (1894).jpg 2.17 MB
- Silchester Horse.jpg 1.13 MB
- Stone head of Serapis.jpg 3.49 MB