Tunisian politician (1817-1878)
|Name in native language||مصطفى خزندار|
|Date of birth||3 August 1817|
Georgios Kalkias Stravelakis
|Date of death||26 July 1878|
|Country of citizenship|
Mustapha khaznadar, one of the most known as Tunisia’s pro-minister or grand wezir in the Tunisian kingdoms recent history.
He was also known as the biggest thieves in Tunisia’s history as he was one of the reasons of the French protectorate on Tunisia due to borrowing money for the Tunisian gouvernement but instead of using the money to develope the country he used to share it with his foreign minister bin Ayed. Four years after he died France took over Tunisia and signed with the bey the famous Bardo agreement that made Tunisia the first protectorate in the history.
This minister stole from Tunisia around four times the country annual budget in that période.
Media in category "Mustapha Khaznadar"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Grave of Mustapha Khaznadar in Tourbet El Bey.jpg 3,872 × 2,581; 6.25 MB
- Khazdadar.JPG 187 × 250; 7 KB
- Manouba palais la rose 10.jpg 2,660 × 1,841; 2.82 MB
- Mhamed Bey et ses dignitaires mamelouks.jpg 975 × 802; 475 KB
- Mustafa Khaznadar.jpg 1,080 × 1,349; 242 KB
- Mustapha Khaznadar 1846.jpg 800 × 1,276; 355 KB
- Mustapha Khaznadar.JPG 1,585 × 2,433; 1.64 MB