A NUTS code begins with a two-letter code referencing the country, which is identical to the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code (except UK instead of GB for the United Kingdom). The subdivision of the country is then referred to with one number. A second or third subdivision level is referred to with another number each.Each numbering starts with 1, as 0 is used for the upper level. In case the subdivision has more than 9 entities, capital letters are used to continue the numbering.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► NUTS 1 maps (1 C, 2 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Austria (9 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Bulgaria (3 F)
- ► NUTS maps of the Czech Republic (34 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Estonia (7 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Finland (4 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Hungary (18 F)
- ► NUTS maps of Portugal (2 C, 2 F)
- ► NUTS maps of the United Kingdom (1 C, 10 F)
Media in category "NUTS maps"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.