Category:Nadezhda (ship, 1912)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Gaff schooner
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by:
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1912
- Length over all: 39 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 8 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 200
- Sail area: Schooner
- Main engine: 3D12 300 PS
- Speed: kn
- 1912 Named: STERNA Flag: Germany
- 1927 Sold to Bernhard Heinecke, Hamburg, rebuilt into a cargo ship, renamed EDELGARD
- 1936 Sold to German national hero Felix von Luckner. Rebuilt and renamed: SEETEUFEL
- 1937-39 Made circumnavigation under Nazi flag (she was presented as cartographic vessel, but more served to secret service).
- 1945 Captured in Szecin by Soviet Union. She served as training ship for Naval cadets. Renamed: LENINGRAD Flag: Russia
- 1958 to 2008 Belonged to Central (River) Yacht Club in Leningrad/StPetersburg. Renamed: NADEZHDA
- 2008 Sold to Alexey Sidorov. A serious repairs was made - hull work, changing masts, making new sails.
- 08.2010 Sailed again and had shown a speed up to 10 knots
Media in category "Nadezhda (ship, 1912)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.