From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A number of large or extraordinarily colored diamonds have gained fame, both as exquisite examples of the beautiful nature of diamonds, and because of the famous people who wore, bought, and sold them. A partial list of famous diamonds in history follows.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Beau Sancy (5 F)
- ► Cullinan Diamond (2 C, 20 F)
- ► Excelsior Diamond (1 F)
- ► Hope Diamond (1 C, 29 F)
- ► Jubilee Diamond (1 F)
- ► Koh-i-Noor Diamond (11 F)
- ► Nassak Diamond (5 F)
- ► Regent Diamond (7 F)
- ► Tiffany Diamond (3 F)
- ► Victoria-Transvaal Diamond (1 F)
- ► Wittelsbach Graff Diamond (3 F)
Media in category "Named diamonds"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.