Category:Namgyal Institute of Tibetology
Namgyal Institute of Tibetology is a Tibet museum in Gangtok in the Indian state of Sikkim. The foundation stone of the institute was laid by the 14th Dalai Lama on the 10th of February 1957 and it was opened officially by the Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on October 1, 1958.
Media in category "Namgyal Institute of Tibetology"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Buddha statue in Gangt...
- Devi statue in Gangtok...
- Entrance to 'Namgyal I...
- Gangtok Museum Entance...
- Golden buddha statue.JPG
- Namgyal Temple, Dharam...
- Souvenirs for sale at...
- Thanka painting.jpg