Category:Nathan Ricker House
The Nathan Ricker House, also known as the Nathan C. Ricker House at 612 West Green Street in Urbana, Illinois was designed and built by Ricker in the Queen Anne style in 1892. Nathan Clifford Ricker was head of the Department of Architecture at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Ricker lived in the house until his death in 1924, and this house was his only residential architectural design. Facing possibly demolition for an apartment complex in 1995, the house was purchased by the Preservation and Conservation Association of Champaign County (PACA), and was restored by them. PACA sold the house in 2001, aftetr it had been added to the NRHP. (Sources:  and )
Media in category "Nathan Ricker House"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.