Category:National Archives of Kenya
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Kenya National Archives and Documentation Services (KNADS) is situated at the edge of the central business district in downtown Nairobi along Moi Avenue next to Ambassadeur Hotel. The archives look out on the landmark Hilton Hotel, while on the rear side is Tom Mboya street. It was established in 1965. It holds 40,000 volumes. It was established by an Act of the Parliament of Kenya in 1965 and was placed under the office of the Vice President and the Minister of Home Affairs. It is currently under the office of the Vice-President and Ministry of State for National Heritage and Culture.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "National Archives of Kenya"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Downtown Nairobi.jpg 2.01 MB
- Kenya archives,Nairobi..JPG 153 KB
- Kenya archives,Nairobi.JPG 147 KB
- Kenya National Archive.JPG 3.03 MB
- Kenya National Archives.JPG 844 KB
- Kenya National Archives.jpg 3.58 MB
- Kenya National Archives1.jpg 1.48 MB
- Kenya National Archives2.jpg 1.54 MB
- Kenya National Archives3.jpg 1.39 MB
- KNA, Tom Mboya Street.jpg 3.48 MB
- Nairobi National Archives.jpg 2.03 MB