Category:National Cryptologic Museum
Located in a former motel two blocks from the NSA headquarters at Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, the museum collection contains thousands of artifacts, including a working World War II German Enigma machine and a bombe used to break it. It also houses displays that discuss the history of American cryptology and the people, machines, techniques, and locations concerned. An unclassified library is open week days part time.
- Category:Cryptographic devices
- Category:NSA encryption devices
- Special:Search/National Cryptologic Museum
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Collections of the National Cryptologic Museum (9 C, 7 F)
- ► National Vigilance Park (7 F)
Media in category "National Cryptologic Museum"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.