Category:National Historic Landmarks of the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: National Historic Landmarks are buildings, districts, sites, structures, and objects (almost always) within the United States or its insular areas and designated by the United States Secretary of the Interior.
building, area, or object officially recognized by the US govt. for historical significance
|Instance of||heritage designation|
|Subclass of||National Register of Historic Places listed place,|
national heritage site
|Location||United States of America|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Bunker Hill Monument (5 C, 164 F)
Media in category "National Historic Landmarks of the United States"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Grass Lawn-Gulfport MS.jpg 3,288 × 2,093; 4.95 MB
- Knights of Columbus Hall-Pascagoula, MS.jpg 4,553 × 2,657; 5.4 MB
- Lady Liberty at Dawn.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 609 KB
- Lamar Elementary School-Laurel MS.jpg 6,797 × 2,047; 4.73 MB
- Masonic Hall-Long Beach MS.jpg 3,444 × 3,839; 4.01 MB
- Masonic Temple-Hattiesburg MS.jpg 4,147 × 3,382; 4.62 MB
- The Panama Hotel, Tea & Coffee, and Museum, May 2022.jpg 4,608 × 3,072; 3.63 MB
- Winter at Arlington Cemetery.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 1.38 MB