Category:National Railway Company of Belgium
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The National Railway Company of Belgium, known as the Nationale Maatschappij der Belgische Spoorwegen (NMBS) (Dutch) or the Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Belges (SNCB) (French), is the Belgian national railway operator.
State-owned railway company of Belgium
|Instance of||railway company|
|Chief executive officer|| |
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Blue-bike (1 F)
- ► Eurostar International Limited (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Holocaust trains from Belgium (7 F)
- ► Infrabel (2 C, 14 F)
- ► Logos of NMBS/SNCB (15 F)
- ► Name Plates of Belgian Railway Stations (279 F)
- ► Rolling stock of NMBS/SNCB (89 C)
- ► SNCB excursions serie 6, 1939 (8 F)
Pages in category "National Railway Company of Belgium"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "National Railway Company of Belgium"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.