Category:National Register of Historic Places in Essex County, New York
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Champlain II (ship, 1868) (1 F)
- ► Frazier Bridge (3 F)
- ► Liberty Monument in Ticonderoga (2 F)
- ► National Historic Landmarks in Essex County, New York (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Port Henry (Amtrak station) (1 F)
- ► Witherbee Memorial Hall (3 F)
Media in category "National Register of Historic Places in Essex County, New York"
The following 39 files are in this category, out of 39 total.