Category:National Register of Historic Places in Essex County, New York
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Champlain II (ship, 1868) (1 F)
- ► Historic districts in Essex County, New York (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Liberty Monument in Ticonderoga (2 F)
- ► National Historic Landmarks in Essex County, New York (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Port Henry (Amtrak station) (1 F)
Media in category "National Register of Historic Places in Essex County, New York"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.