Category:Natural History Building (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
The Natural History Building, located at 1301 West Green Street in Urbana, Illinois, on the campus of the University fo Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, was built in 1892 and was designed by Nathan Clifford Ricker in the High Victorian Gothic style. Additions were made to the building in 1909 (a lecture hall, designed by William Carbys Zimmerman), in 1910 (museum, also by Zimmerman) and in 1923 (James M. White). Most of the exhibits which were on display in the building at one time, on geology and paleontology, have been put into storage or moved to the university's Spurlock Museum. (Source: )
Media in category "Natural History Building (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Cyclothems.jpg 1.47 MB