Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Nempnett Thrubwell is a small village and civil parish in dairying country on the western edge of Bath and North East Somerset, in the county of Somerset, England. It is about 15 km south-west of Bristol. The parish, which has a population of 189, is sheltered by the Mendip Hills, near the River Yeo in the Chew Valley. It is the site of the Fairy Toot oval barrow.
farm village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Nempnett Thrubwell"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Awkward Hill in Nempnett Thrubwell - geograph.org.uk - 162061.jpg 640 × 426; 155 KB
- Breach Farm - geograph.org.uk - 162098.jpg 640 × 426; 124 KB
- Fairy Toot Field - geograph.org.uk - 2655676.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.1 MB
- Fairy Toot.JPG 3,456 × 2,304; 3.37 MB
- Horse Boy on Breach Hill - geograph.org.uk - 162107.jpg 640 × 426; 113 KB
- Nempnett Thrubwell's Water Pump - geograph.org.uk - 163692.jpg 426 × 640; 131 KB