Category:Nenagh Friary

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TN020-037002-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | Français | Italiano | +/−
English: Nenagh Friary was founded as house of Franciscan friars in the 13th century and dissolved before 1587.

Media in category "Nenagh Friary"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.