Category:Neoplan Jumbocruiser (1975 to 1986)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Neoplan Jumbocruisers (see parent category) No.s 1 to 10 were built between 1975 to 1986. They were of the 'puller' design, where the front portion is the driving vehicle, housing the engine over a pair of axles to the rear (one being the driven axle), with another single axle at the front. The rear portion was therefore just a trailer with a single axle. Both the front axle on the front portion and the axle on the rear portion were steering axles, giving a turning circle of 24 m. To accomodate the engine, the articulation joint was positioned at floor level on the upper deck, allowing passengers to travel the full length of the upper deck, but not the lower (due to the engine). The power plant was a Mercedes-Benz V12 OM404 engine.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Neoplan Jumbocruiser (No. 10) (2 F)
Media in category "Neoplan Jumbocruiser (1975 to 1986)"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- IMG 2522X (5026338667) (2).jpg 9.57 MB
- Jumbocruiser No. 4 (1996).jpg 1.46 MB
- Jumbocruiser turn front.jpg 1.64 MB
- Neoplan Jumbocruiser tail.jpg 1.46 MB
- P 20141025 134218 HDR.jpg 884 KB
- P 20141025 134313 HDR.jpg 841 KB
- P 20141025 134448 HDR.jpg 898 KB
- P 20141025 134614 HDR.jpg 813 KB
- P 20141025 163211 HDR.jpg 522 KB
- P 20141025 163414 HDR.jpg 550 KB