Category:New London County Courthouse
The New London County Courthouse at 70 Huntington Street at the top of State Street in New London, Connecticut, was built in 1784-86, and is attributed to Isaac Fitch; a 1909 additionwas designed by Dudley St. Clair Donnelly. According to a plaque on the building, it is oldest courthouse in Connecticut. The State of Connecticut Superior Court sits there. (Source: )
Media in category "New London County Courthouse"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- NewLondonCT Courthouse.jpg 735 KB