Category:New London Public Library
The New London Public Library, at 63 Huntington Street at the corner of State Street in New London, Connecticut, was built in 1889-92 and was designed by Shepley, Rutan & Coolidge in the Richardsonian Romanesque Revival style; George Waren Cole was the project supervisor. It was a gift to the city by Henry Philemon Haven. (Sources: , , and Plaque on building)
Media in category "New London Public Library"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- PublicLibraryNewLondonCT.jpg 112 KB