Category:New Mexico postcards by Tichnor Brothers
These postcards were printed on a linen texture paper which gives a visible patterning background to the scanned images. This is a correct representation of the original. Some duplicate prints are included, these vary by text format, card size or print coloring.
Media in category "New Mexico postcards by Tichnor Brothers"
The following 183 files are in this category, out of 183 total.
- A Chimayo weaver at his loom.jpg 1.21 MB
- A Navajo Papoose.jpg 1.07 MB
- Big Room, Carlsbad Cavern.jpg 1.17 MB
- Entrance to Carlsbad Caverns.jpg 1.16 MB
- Harley-Davidson Sales Co.jpg 1,005 KB
- How Navajo rugs are made.jpg 1.18 MB
- Indian Summer in New Mexico.jpg 1.13 MB
- Longhorn Ranch Motel.jpg 959 KB
- Manhattan Café, Gallup, N.M.jpg 1.16 MB
- Oasis Lodge.jpg 1.08 MB
- Raja Ranch Lodge East.jpg 1.05 MB
- Santa Fe, New Mexico.jpg 1.14 MB