Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: New Waltham is a village and civil parish in North East Lincolnshire. It is located just south of Grimsby and Cleethorpes close to the A16 (Louth Road), and is situated between the villages of Waltham and Humberston. Previously part of Waltham parish, the parish of New Waltham was created in 1961. Its population at the 2001 census was 4,557.
human settlement in United Kingdom
|Instance of|| village,|
|Location||North East Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, East Midlands, England, UK|
Media in category "New Waltham"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Esso Petrol Station - geograph.org.uk - 896359.jpg 640 × 364; 78 KB
- Maple Drive, New Waltham - geograph.org.uk - 904458.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- Maple Drive, New Waltham - geograph.org.uk - 904468.jpg 640 × 425; 71 KB
- The Farmhouse, New Waltham - geograph.org.uk - 741918.jpg 640 × 419; 51 KB
- The Hawthorne Motor Company - geograph.org.uk - 305423.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Peaks Lane - geograph.org.uk - 305043.jpg 640 × 480; 100 KB