Category:New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: New York Presbyterian Hospital was founded in 1998 by the merger of New York Hospital – founded in 1771, the oldest hospital in New York City and the second oldest in the United States – and Presbyterian Hospital founded in 1868. It is associated with both Columbia Univesity's College of Physicians and Surgeons and the Weill Cornell Medical College. The New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System includes six campuses: the Weill Cornell Medical Center on the Upper East Side of Manhattan; the Columbia University Medical Center in Washington Heights, Manhattan; the Lower Manhattan campus, formerly New York Downtown Hospital; the Allen Hospital campus in Inwood, Manhattan; the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital campus in Washington Heights, and the Westchester campus, site of New York-Presbyterian/Westchester, a psychiatric facility formerly known as the Payne Whitney Psychiatry Clinic.
hospital in New York City
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► The Allen Hospital (2 F)
- ► Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (5 C, 8 F)
- ► Columbia University Medical Center (15 C, 19 F)
- ► U.S. Army Base Hospital No. 9 (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Weill Cornell Medical Center (17 F)
Media in category "New York-Presbyterian Hospital"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Fulton Joralemon Adams Boerum td (2018-07-07) 07.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 7.82 MB
- Jamaica Av Queens Bl td (2018-07-01) 13.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 5.31 MB
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital logo (alternative).svg 550 × 100; 14 KB
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital logo.svg 550 × 100; 14 KB
- Parsons Bl 88th Av td (2018-08-03) 01.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 4.42 MB
- Philip E. Stieg, PhD, MD.jpg 146 × 204; 42 KB