Category:New York Mercantile Exchange Building 2-6 Harrison Street
The New York Mercantile Exchange Buildig at 2-6 Harrison Street on the corner of Hudson Street in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1885 and designed by Thomas R. Jackson in the Queen Anne style with Romanesque Revival elements. It served as the exchange's headquarters until 1977. In 1987 the building was converted to office condominiums. The building is located in the Tribeca West Historic District. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.) and "NYCLPC Tribeca West Historic District")
Media in category "New York Mercantile Exchange Building 2-6 Harrison Street"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.