Category:New York Public Library Main Branch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Schwarzman Building of the New York Public Library
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Main branch of New York Public Library and historic library building in Manhattan, New York
|Instance of||library building|
|Part of||New York Public Library|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Exterior of the New York Public Library Main Branch (1 C, 146 F)
- ► Interior of the New York Public Library Main Branch (1 C, 119 F)
Media in category "New York Public Library Main Branch"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Distributing Reservoir stone wall jeh.jpg 4,606 × 2,590; 2.48 MB
- Liberty theater LCCN2014706603.tif 4,847 × 3,296; 15.24 MB
- Liberty theater LOC 26000368276.jpg 1,024 × 696; 129 KB
- Liberty Bonds - Public Gatherings - British officer sells Liberty Bonds - NARA - 45493427.jpg 9,177 × 6,295; 21.22 MB