Category:New York Theatre Workshop
non-profit organization in the USA
|Instance of||nonprofit organization,|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, United States of America|
|Date of official opening|
New York Theatre Workshop at 79 East 4th Street between 2nd Avenue and the Bowery in the East Village neighborhood, of Manhattan, New York City. The building dates from 1944 and was altered for the NYTW in 1995. The Truck & Warehouse Theatre was here from 1969-1972, when Chicgo Project/New York took over. NYTW purchased the building in 1992. It is located within the East Village/Lower East Side Historic District (Source: "East Village/Lower East Side Historic District Designation Report")
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "New York Theatre Workshop"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- EAST 4TH STREET CULTURAL DIST-007.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.23 MB
- New York Theatre Workshop (NYTW) (51660566868).jpg 5,100 × 2,869; 12.87 MB
- NYTW entrance.jpg 1,598 × 1,560; 523 KB
- WSTM Team Dustizeff 0103.jpg 2,048 × 1,360; 1.94 MB
- WSTM Team Dustizeff 0104.jpg 1,360 × 1,762; 1.32 MB
- WSTM Three Blind Mice 0102.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 1.95 MB
- WSTM Three Blind Mice 0103.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 1.99 MB