Category:Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture — also known as Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture (based on the Chinese name).
- Located in north-central Sichuan Province, of southwestern China.
- Qiang/羌语支: Ggabba Shbea Rrmea nyujugvez zhou
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Buildings in Ngawa (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Geography of Ngawa (3 C)
- ► Jiuzhaigou County (2 C, 90 F)
- ► Kirti Gompa Monastery (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Songpan (4 C, 19 F)
- ► Transport in Ngawa (2 C)
- ► Views of Ngawa (1 F)
Media in category "Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.