Category:Niagara District Court House
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 10406 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Completed in 1848, the Niagara District Court House became the Niagara-on-the-Lake Town Hall once the county seat moved to St. Catharine's in 1865. The building has also served as a public library. The Shaw Festival Theatre converted the courtroom to a 327-seat auditorium in 1962.
Media in category "Niagara District Court House"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 02.jpg 134 KB