Category:Nicolaou Taxol total synthesis
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Nicolaou Taxol total synthesis, published by K. C. Nicolaou and his group in 1994 concerns the total synthesis of Taxol. This organic synthesis was included in Nicolaou's book, 'Classics in Total Synthesis'. Taxol is an important drug in the treatment of cancer but also expensive because the compound is harvested from a scarce resource, namely the pacific yew.
Media in category "Nicolaou Taxol total synthesis"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Bruice-export.svg 247 KB
- Final bruice-export.svg 221 KB
- Final paula-export.svg 360 KB
- Paula-export.svg 413 KB
- Retrosynthesis1-exportc.svg 432 KB
- Retrosynthesis1.svg 138 KB
- Retrosynthesis2-exportc.svg 235 KB
- Retrosynthesis2.svg 73 KB
- Taxol Nicolaou A ring.svg 108 KB
- Taxol Nicolaou B-ring.svg 358 KB
- Taxol Nicolaou C-ring.svg 266 KB