Category:Nine Stones (Belstone)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Nine Stones (also known as the Nine Maidens) is a small stone circle which comprises the remains of the outer wall of a Bronze Age burial chamber. It is near Belstone in Dartmoor, England.
This is a category about listed building number.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Nine Stones (Belstone)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Centre of the Nine Stones circle, Belstone Common.jpg 1,552 × 2,592; 1.67 MB
- Nine Stones - geograph.org.uk - 1138.jpg 640 × 479; 42 KB
- Nine Stones - geograph.org.uk - 1517096.jpg 640 × 427; 82 KB
- Nine Stones Circle - geograph.org.uk - 995542.jpg 640 × 429; 77 KB
- Nine Stones ring cairn on Belstone Common II.jpg 1,326 × 648; 301 KB
- Nine Stones ring cairn on Belstone Common.jpg 2,592 × 1,552; 1.37 MB
- Western side of Nine Stones circle, Belstone.jpg 2,592 × 1,552; 1.29 MB