Category:Ninette de Valois
Dame Ninette de Valois (6 June 1898 – 8 March 2001) was an Irish-born British dancer, teacher, choreographer and director of classical ballet. Most notably, she danced professionally with Serge Diaghilev's Ballets Russes, later establishing The Royal Ballet. She also established the Birmingham Royal Ballet and Royal Ballet School. She is widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in the history of ballet and as the 'godmother' of English ballet.
British dancer, teacher, choreographer and director of classical ballet
|Name in native language||Ninette de Valois|
|Date of birth||6 June 1898|
|Date of death||8 March 2001|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► 14 The Terrace, Barnes (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Statues of Ninette de Valois (1 C)
Media in category "Ninette de Valois"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Ninette de Valois (1974).jpg 1,160 × 1,547; 823 KB
- Aankomst choreografe Dame Ninette de Vaois op Schiphol, kop, Bestanddeelnr 927-2695.jpg 2,441 × 3,680; 1.53 MB
- Ninette de Valois in Tehran.png 795 × 646; 763 KB
- Ninette de Valois, Poznan.jpg 670 × 881; 382 KB